Meditative nature walk
Get out of town with us for an afternoon for a peaceful walk in nature. We will explore nature trails in the Helsinki region. The walks will give an opportunity to chat about meditation and Buddhist practice. During the walk we will have a picnic break which will include some meditation. If you wish you can bring your own vegetarian lunch along. Weather permitting.
Everybody is welcome!
Sunday, 5. November, 12:00-(16:00): Nuuksio
On Sunday we return to nature for a meditative nature walk, this time in Nuuksio. We will start from the Haltia Nature Centre info. There are several short routes in the area to chose from, based on the needs and wishes of the group. The length of the route will be about 4 kilometers, with the idea of walking at a relaxed pace, and enjoying nature. At a suitable moment we will stop for a meditation and picnic break. It is also possible to visit the Haltia Nature Centre after the walk for a coffee or something to eat.
- We meet meet at 12:00 at the Haltia Nature Centre info.
- Haltia has plenty of parking space, and is also accessible by public transport.
- The E-train leaves from Helsinki railway station at 10:57 (some of us will meet on the platform at 10:50).
- The train arrives at Espoo Centre at 11:22.
- From Espoo Centre train station, bus 245 to Nuuksionpäähänpää departs from platform 32 at 11:39.
- The bus will arrive at the Solvalla stop at 12:00.
- Buses from Haltia leave about every hour. If we return with the 15:18 bus, we will be back in Helsinki at 16:23. Please note that traveling from Helsinki to Espoo requires a regional ticket.
- You do not need to book for this event, however if you would like to inform us of your participation you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you would like to offer a ride to somebody if you will be traveling by car.
- In the case of light rain the excursion will still take place, however in the case of heavy rain it will be cancelled. We will send a confirmation email on the morning of the walk to everybody who informed us of their participation.